I'm very confusing about the glucose in the urine that I have and I hoped some one here could help me. I did some test. Ok first I have to say sugar is leaking in the urine after eating or drinking. Now about the results: urine in the morning always shows negative, but blood test showed 6.8, 9.2, 7.6 and 6.5. Doctor said that was not diabetic, although I told him that my dad is diabetic and that runs in the family. So I’m not going to do the fasting blood test, because previous wasn’t. I would like to know what symptoms of diabetes mellitus are and what does this condition affects? Thanks.

I am very thin and sometimes I think I have diabetes. I can eat everything I want and I am always thin. So, I checked various conditions to see if I have some. Among other I checked about Diabetes mellitus. Here is some explanation. It is a condition in which the pancreas no longer produces enough insulin or when cells stop responding to the insulin that is produced, so that glucose in the blood cannot be absorbed into the cells of the body. Common symptoms include frequent urination, lethargy, excessive thirst, and hunger and the treatment for diabetes mellitus includes changes in diet, oral medications, and in some cases, daily injections of insulin.