I am 26 year-old female and for the last couple of weeks I have been suffering from severe itching in the pubic are. Everything itches, both clitoris and labia. It is quite of a nuisance. I am not in a relationship, and I haven’t had sex for a while, so I am sure it is not an STD. Besides, I don’t have any other problems like odor, discharge or pain. Is there anybody who has experienced similar problems with itching? What did you do? Thx heaps!

Hello there! I think your condition is nothing serious just a reaction to something you are coming into contact with. It may be irritation from your colored panties, or tight cloths, panty liner, vaginal deodorant, or even biological washing powders. Once I used 1 per cent hydrocortisone cream, which really helped relieve the itching. You can get it cheap over the counter.

Just a thought.. but u might have an yeast infection.. I have had serveral yest infections with no discharge and no other symptoms but after weeks of itching decided to go to doctors and low and behold i had a yeast infection.. u can get some medicine over the counter and see if it works.. if it doesn't then u know u didn't have one.. they aren't that big of a deal just a bit of a pain for 7 nights lol...
good luck

I CANT SLEEP!

Last week i noticed my vagina was getting quite itchy, on the outside, i have no discharge, just itchy as hell. So i got some thrush cream and a internal tablet :S ( this was 2 days ago) I dont know if im being impatient and the itching has made this worse but it seems my clitorus is realy itchy. do i wait a couple more days see if the cream and tablets work or go to the doctors? Does it sound like thrush?

hello. i have the same problem with an itchy clitorus and labia. it is embarassing when in public. i am regurly sexually active with my boyfriend but i have onli recently had this problem. can anyone offer any help? thank you.

hello. i am regualy sexually active with my partner but recently i have also suffered from this problem. can anyone offer any help? thank you.

I also have the same problem! i went to the doc first for a UTI and the medicine for that ended up giving me a yeast infection he also gave me medicine for that and i thought it had work now i also got tested for std and everything came back fine (the results) but i still have an itchy clitoris and labia minora i don't know what to do and i don't want to go to the doctor anymore.....it seems like a waste of my time when he is not curing my symptoms, can somebody help me please? i don't know what to do! or what can it be?

I've had the same problem for years. I was first given a prescription lotion called Lotrisone, and it worked. But the itch always returned. After a while, the itch had gotten immune to Lotrisone and no longer worked.

I highly recommend Lotrisone. Maybe you'll have better luck and won't become immune to it.

I wish I could find something a bit stronger that would work for me!

I have had sex two days ago. Not sure if this might be the cause, but today I took my morning shower & wasn't feeling or seeing any problems with my clit itching. When I came home I had some, not a lot but more than I've normally had discharge white/yellowish and my clit has been itching not horrible but as if its irritated. Is this an early stage of a yeast infection?

Okay so yesterday I took a shower and shaved in that *aahum* area. I also put scented moisturizer on my legs and some got around there... now my vulva and clit are itching like mad. I don't think it's a yeast infection because I've had one before and my body reacted differently than it is now. Also there aren't any signed of scabs, redness or anything to explain the itching. It's a dry itch and I'm wondering if maybe I cut myself somehow way too close shaving or there's ingrown hairs or possibly an allergic reaction to my soap. I'm quite embarrassed and dear lord I want the itch to go away, it's making it very difficult to sleep. I don't think it's an STD because the person I am with I've been with for quite some time and has been recently tested as well as myself. Any ideas?

HI I've had that problem too, try Vagisil towelets, amd cream.. It also can be your sugar. :$ :$ :-(

You could have chapped lips!! Try a Lip balm or some good lube like KY jelly! If not drink more water to drop your PH levels, which can irritate down there! Good Luck & hope this helped. xXx 

This happens to me when im ovulating. I know it sounds weird. But a week or two before my cycle, i tend to get dry down there, and it starts itching like crazy. 

You may have genital scabies. Ask your doctor for permethrin 5% cream. Hope this helps.