This picture was taken today. Yesterday morning this rash appeared. The day before I went kayaking in a river ans swimming in it.

It itches and is sort of painful when walking. I took a picture before bed last night to compare and it hasn't changed much at all.

Does anyone know what this is?

For some reason the picture was cut off and you cant even see the rash here is the link

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/6208/20100711075143.jpg

Hi there,
This looks like just irritation on your skin. Do you know if you changed anything in last several days? I know that this can happen if you change for instance your washing soup. People usually don’t think about this because it seams harmless. I know that you could try to find some anti inflammatory medication or a cream in order to get rid of the rash. DO you have a lot of itchiness? Have you been able to pop any of these pimples? You could leave this alone for some time, and see will it go away on its own. I hope this helped you in any possible way.

Best wishes,
Marco