I got small red bumps maybe like a rash and they seem to be spreeding i mastur..bate as off then as i can and maybe everyday morning or at nite well i had unprotected sex on saturday but idunno if i have a std or not i have a picture if it helps. doctor gave me some anti fungal cream idk hope its not a std. I put some of this white cream so its not as red as it usally is plz help me T_Tbeen a few days if i got something my girlfiend will be mad at me.. lol >.> http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/7527/hni0001zd.jpg i feel if thier spreeding more everday i dont know. I put white cream that the doctor recommended if you can look at the picture and tell me what you think it would surely help T_T http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/7527/hni0001zd.jpg

It sounds like to me that you may have a std but im not sure a friend of mine done that once and he had warts but that may not be what you have I would def. go to a doc. and have it checked b4 it gets worse

Did you ever figure this out? From the Pictures, it looks like I have something very similar.

You got herpes

frikkin as****e r u a f*****g dr?

Did you ever find out what you have?

I am an ER nurse and from what you are describing it could be that these flat papules look like "lichen nitidus," which you may look up on google.com/images. It may come and go, and rarely itches or causes other odd symptoms. Applying an intermediate strength steroid cream for a very short period usually makes them "go away," although they may return at another time, for no apparent reason.  Such a cream does require a prescription from a health care provider. Or, you may not do anything, and it may go away by itself. It is not an STD. Good luck!

Keep using the cream for the whole course recommended by your doctor, and make sure you keep the area clean and dry. If the rash is itchy, use a penis health cream - that will soothe the discomfort and help speed up the healing process.

I believe it is from a reaction with condom usage or with excessive friction whilst having sex, if it doesn't get worse or go down the shaft then i believe this would be an accurate diagnoses. Fungi infection is related to this as well so proscription cream from a local GP and time it should disappear. Otherwise consult a doctor if problems persist. Try a different condom brand.

Probably just a yeast infection, like the doctor said. It is important to keep using the cream for the full recommended period, or the infection can come back. Use a penis health creme to help with any itching while you are healing.

You are 100% correctb

Where can I get that cream you talking about?

Im sorry im having the same problums and i am scared im only 18

Same thing I am also having I am also scared

I have this and had this before, when I was not sexually active I got it, but now that I am sexually active, I am actually afraid it might be an STD, although my partner and I have only had sex with each other and no one else before (recently unprotected), I just overthink it and feel like it might be an STD. It usually "goes away" within a day though, so I'll see

It usually happens though when my foreskin is pulled down for a long period of time in my boxers or when toilet paper aggravates it when I wipe after I urinate