I started getting this rash after attending a concert. Like literally next day. It's been about a month now and seems to come and go. I try to keep myself from scartching it but some times I scratch without even realizing it. The rash is yellow and when I scratch it, it flakes like it's really dry and then the new skin underneath is pink. Kind of feels like it would when you scratch an area for too long. If you guys could give me a few suggestions that would be great!

Hi:
You didn't mention where the rash was located. Scratching is not helping and you could be spreading it. This is not good for your health or the health of others around you because you don't know what it is and you don't know if it is contagious. Do you have the rash anywhere else? Have you tried any over the counter treatments? If you did, and they didn't work, please get medical attention. You can get a firm diagnosis and then move forward without unnecessary worry. Let us know what you find out. Good luck!