I have one question and I need anyone who might answer me. Few days ago, I have noticed I developed inner thigh irritation. Since I have never experienced something like this I do not know what to do. Can you tell me what could it be and should I visit my doctor? I do not want to go there without reason, and I do not want to report this problem too late, so I do not know what to do.

I would recommend you not to delay going to your physician. I have to tell you that sometimes rashes that spread can cause troublesome side effects. The best advice is you should not take risks with your health and get it properly investigated and treated now. I could offer you some of causes, but anyway I am recommending you to have a physical exam by your doctor. From personal experience, I can tell you that sometimes sweat rash can be a cause for inner thigh irritation. If you want to get rid of this kind of irritation, you should use talcum powder between your thighs on hot or humid days. Obese individuals are more inclined to develop inner thigh irritation due to increased friction along the folds of skin. Reducing weight can alleviate rash along with several other health benefits, while sometime jock itch can cause inner thigh rash. This rash is caused by a fungus, T rubrum that starts at the intersection of the groin and thigh usually on both sides. To improve your condition my advice is to stop sharing clothing, towels or washcloths, dry the groin completely after showering, and use antifungal powders or sprays once a day.