I have never had sex and my testicles itch. I don't shave them and there is nothing wrong with my penis. I try not to scratch my testicle but I feel so releaved when I do. I see a bump or two on my testicles but it does not look like anything unusuall because I have seen bumps like that before and they went away. My testicles don't hurt any so I just want to know whats wrong with me.

Although testicles itch normally, any change is suspicious. It could be a fungal infection. Fungus just loves the genital area because it is so moist and warm and fungus likes overgrowing in such areas.
Fungus itches and it may cause redness and even peeling. You may decide to see a GP or a dermatologist and have this checked in order to get a proper treatment. Fungal infection is best treated with topical creams or ointments because the fungus only affects the top layer of skin.
In order to avoid accumulation of fungus, you should wash this area regularly and even more often in the hot weather. There is no air in that area and it easily sweats. You may wear loose fitting cotton clothing and always dry the area thoroughly after washing.
Like I said, fungus just loves wet and moist areas.

i have itchy scrotum..and scratching them is the only relief i find..i used 1% fungal cream but the itch comes hour every hour even if i already applied cream on my testicles..the skin is red,leathery-looking at it burns after scratching it..there's no flakes or dry skin that peels off,it's really itchy and when it strikes,i can't find anything to help me get through it except for scratching it..i used talcum powder but it only suspends the itch but won't go away..hope you could help..