My testicles, anus, and the skin between the two are very itchy lately and my testicles are sort of red (after i itch them for awhile they become very red) i've thought it was jock itch but then used the cream and it just came back so i've come to the idea of it being male candidiasis. there was a rash on the head of my penis but since i've gotten azo yeast infection pills it has cleared up but my testicles are still really itchy. what could this be?

this type of itchyness is usually assotiated with yeast infections. You got rid of what seems like the most of it, but to eliminte it completely, you also need topical anti-fungal treatment in the affected area. Usually monistat 1 or monistati 3 clear the problem fairly efficiently, but just do your best not to scratch the area because any topical cream could cause you to feel even more irritation if your skin is damaged, 

Wish you all the best, 

Nicole

Hi, tysta, can I ask, expect for the itchiness on testicles, anus . and the skin betwenn , what about overall skin?, is it itchy as well, and your level of energy?..., and  it's red, painful or not?