Ok so about 6 days ago I had protected sex with fiancé we used protection but he ejaculated and he didn't pull out he keep going for a few more minutes when the condom was taken off I was freaking out because I didn't see any sperm so he said it was spread out in the condom and all over him we waited a few minutes and i could see a little bit was at the tip he blew if up and no leak he assured me that the condom was still tight and nothing came out but to take plan b to be safe I was around my ovulating days I think it was a day beforeovulation so I took next choice that's what they gave me two hours later I got mild cramps but that's it no other side effects two days later I felt pain in my left ovary at night and it went away in the morning then came back a little milder at night again so I'm guessing I ovulated a day late I'm now a week before my period I have gas ( is normal for me before i get my period)and mild cramps that I think I'm making myself think I could be pregnant I've been freaking out crying alot because I don't want another child I have a 7 month old son and he needs all my time I don't kno what my chances are I'm so scared and I hate the fact that I have to wait a few more days I haven't seen a situation like mine on here and I'm hoping someone can help 

Hi all,
I am 27 years old and a mother of four boys ages 8,5,2,1 after my youngest I had my tubes burned ( tubal ligation). For the most part my periods have been on time and never late. As of now I am 13 days late with a lot of symptoms of being light headed, nausea, breasts tenderness, and all I want to do is sleep (I feel great when I wake up then it hits all at once that I need to rest). I have taken a test and it came up negative that was three days ago. I have made a doctors visit for next week when they could see me. But I am scared of what could be wrong anyone else have these issues. Please help I am scared and worried