Me and my boyfriend have just recently started being sexually active and have been having sex like three times a day every weekend. We have been using condoms everytime though. One day I gave him a blowjob and he came and wiped it off or whatever. He went pee sometime during the next two hours. Then he put his penis inside me with no condom on and thrusted like four times and then took it out because he was scared. He wasn't close to Cummings or anything. So we went on with our lives and now I'm almost a week late from my period and I'm freaking out! I'm having a few early signs of pregnancy but I have been stressing out about me being pregnant so that may be the reason why I'm late. Anyways what I'm trying to ask... Am I pregnant and what are my chances? Please help me!! Thankyou!

I think there might be a small chance that u are pregnant as your boyfriend still penetrated you and it could be possible that has deposited the last of his semen with sperm. I would suggest that u take a pregnancy test to confirm

My girlfriend and I are going through a scare right now too. We plan to see if she misses her period and if so then take pregnancy test.