I am 28 years old. I have a 12yr old that I had when I was 16, with a guy who has never wanted anything to do with her. I also have a 5yr old, with a guy I was with for almost 7 years and I thought I was going to marry (that didn't happen). I have been with my fiancé for almost 3yrs and we have always talked about having kids when the time was right. Two days ago I found out I was pregnant, at first I was excited, and naturally he freaked out. He already has a 6yr old and 4yr old twins from previous relationships. I am between jobs and he makes minimum wage, most of his washes going to child support. We discussed having an abortion, and logically it send like the best answer, but I don't know if I can do it. I am scared. What if I lose my window to have kids? Will it hurt? Well it put a strain on my relationship? I really want another child, but should I bring one into the world knowing I'll have to get government assistance, make it share a room with a sibling, possibly have to raise it on my own? I'm so lost right now.

Sorry, about all the typos. Posting from my phone

Having a child is always a difficult decision, throwing this in the mix doesn't make it any easier. Unfortunately it still IS your decision as you will have to take FULL responsibility for the life after birth or for the decision for abortion - that a poster cannot decide for you. Having an abortion may as you say put a strain on your relationship but an already financially strained relationship with the monetary needs of a baby can also strain a relationship; so no matter your decision your relationship may be jeopardized already but then again maybe not. And remember, a male will not feel the same about the abortion as you will so he may not empathize as you may want him to.

Hope this helps and gives you some more insights

Since you've just found out you have plenty of time to decide what you want to do. I wouldnt worry about needing government assistance and I know people who have had an abortion and regret it so much. I think it would feel alot like a miscarriage because i think the abortion pill kills the baby and then your body has to discard of it, just like a miscarriage (which is painful for a few days). Good luck x