Well I've been going with a guy for nearly a year and just recently we've been having sex. I am on the pill about 2 months but I took an extra week so I could have sex with him at the weekend. we dont use condoms and use the pullout method and i jumped off him and he looked at me and i had a load of white stuff around my vagina(presuming it is cum) and he explained that its properly his pre-cum but I've stopped taking the pill so my period would come and I still haven't gotten it. Is it that I'm pregnant or is it just late because I've taken an extra week? Help ASAP!

Hi irishbutterfly10,

I'm on the oral pill too and I did that where I continued taking it so I didnt get my period and when I stopped I got it. If your stressed about anything or worried then that will impact your period. The white stuff inside was deffinately come, not precome because there isnt much at all its only slightly wet. I dought your pregnant since you've been taking it for 2months. Get a pregnancy test if your worried or wait until your next break to see if you get a period.

Went to the toilet there a whole ago and there was a bit of blood so hopefully I get my period later on tonight or tomorrow! Thanks for the help! Ill try not to stress out too much about it if its going to affect it.