I had sex for the first time with my boyfriend about 3 weeks ago. Most of the time we used a condom but on some occasions we would do it without it. He never came but I'm still scare I might be pregnant because I saw some clear liquid coming out of his penis which I think is precum and they say you can get pregnant with. I took a pregnancy test about 1 week ago. I was supposed to get my period 2 weeks ago but I still haven't gotten it. My pregnancy test came out negative and they say that stress can delay my period but it's been 2 weeks and nothing. I'm still worried I might be pregnant. I'm scared. I'm barely 14. I haven't told my parents anything about this. I need help. Please.

Back in December/early January I was taking a colon cleanse pill. About two weeks after taking it I began having MAJOR mood swings and then my period abruptly STOPPED. And by that I mean that it is now June 28th, and my last natural period (I say natural because my doctor recently gave me a pill to enduce a period) ended January 29th. I've also experienced a host of side effects: unnatural weight gain accompanying no major changes in diet, extreme bloating, mood swings, etc. And, to make things more clear: I do NOT eat the general c**p that most people eat. My diet consists of large variety of vegetables, lean meats and seafood, water, tea, and the occasional bean, supplemented with vitamins. I don't drink. I don't use tobacco. I do some sort of workout regiment at least three times a week.

More and more I'm beginning to suspect that the colon cleanse pill had something to do with my disappearing menstrual cycle. My doctor recently put me on birth control and suggested I started taking a probiotic/prebiotic..

Am I right to assume that this is the case; that the colon cleanse pill is the cause of my troubles? Is there more that I could be doing aside from what my doctor has prescribed? I've been going crazy with the research, reading all sorts of nutritional data, I've had NUMEROUS blood tests.. I want to make sure that I'm doing everything to get back on track..

Normally I don't take any sort of pill.. Ever.. My husband typically has to tie me down and pry my mouth open with a crowbar to take ANYTHING that hasn't been specifically prescribed (I.E., I have a headache and I suffer through it rather than taking Advil).. And believe me, I will never do it again.

I'm sorry about the post below - I'm still trying to figure this site out and it must have posted as a response to your post. You're still very young so your periods may not be regular to begin with. It's very possible that with the addition of sex into your life your body may be grappling with strong hormonal fluctuations which could very well screw up your period.

I would test yourself again - now/more recently - and if it still says negative then you should be in the clear. Generally with a missed period, if you are pregnant, your test should read positive within a week to two weeks after your first missed period.

On that note, honey you are very young. I'm not your parent and I'm not you so I have absolutely no right to judge, but.. What I CAN tell you is that if you are pregnant, you need to inform your parents immediately. What you assume your parents may do to you is far worse than what it actually will be like and, more over, far worse than having to cope with things alone by alienating your family.

If you are not pregnant, then I still suggest you discuss your interests in exploring and going on birth control.

Again, NOTHING can be worse than NOT telling your family.

Hi dear Ale, yes, precum can pregnant a girl, I think you are pregnant, How old are your bf?

You really think I am? N he is 14. Same as my age.

Yes I know I am very young to be doing this. I'm really scared of what my parents might do though. And I do have irregular periods. Or the last 3 months I had been getting them at least twice a month. Can that be a cause of why I haven't gotten it??

A day after losing my virginity with him I bled for 5 days. Could tht have been my period or was it that my cherry popped??

Ok thanks for your explanation, If you want some important advices for you and your bf, please write me:
--
(--)
hotma..... . com

Thanks but do you really think I'm pregnant though?