So, I've been diagnosed with diabetes about 3 weeks ago and since then I'm trying to discover more and more information about my condition. I got a lot of help from people at diabetes.co.uk and they help me understand my condition better. I've even joined some support groups where I can get help and as well as contribute to the life of people who suffer from the same condition.

I even asked for help in this community, but all I was left with an empty question where no one replied to my concern about my condition. But, I've no problem with this, I'm still going to help as many people as I can, so here is some important information about diabetes that I found online that can help people: ***this post is edited by moderator ***

Also, you can check out my Initial journey with diabetes on ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** posting of web addresses is not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use