Almost everytime I post on here no one veiws or answers to my posts. I have helped and answered to a lot of peoples posts, but no one is giving back when I really need help! HELP PLEASE!!!!

what is your problem? i am new here. so let me know w hat i can try to help you with.

MudChic1723 wrote:

Almost everytime I post on here no one veiws or answers to my posts. I have helped and answered to a lot of peoples posts, but no one is giving back when I really need help! HELP PLEASE!!!![/quo

What is wrong pet? i just joined this site 5 mins ago but if i can help you i will x

maybe this site can help you

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

What do you need help with?

Dear Mudchick...please reply with your questions!! At least we need to know what help do you need.

i am new here also. let me know what your question is , or what you need help with

We are trying to helppp.

I'm sure people will help if you give them the chance.

how much of a chance do they need? 12 weeks? people are veiwing my question, but nobody answers. either everyone on this is useless, lazy, or just [***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting**

Please read our Terms of Use

. come on guys answers please.

What kind of help do you need?

Hey I joined this site yesterday... whats your problem sweetie? ill help you ANY way I can but I have to know whats wrong first.

This is really amazing and outstanding information here. I really impressed by it. This is really fantastic. The main thing is that it is very relative and useful to everyone.