Hello my name is Ashley. I am sixteen years old and a Junior in high school. I am looking for someone that could help and encourage me on my journey. I currently have no one to help OR support me(meaning family). It would be nice to share my results to someone that is in the same type of situation as I am. (I am also willing to encourage and support someone younger than me that is having problems with weight)I would also give encouragement and support as well. 

I love you all & good luck on your journeys!

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Hello. Im not sure if ur willing to talk to be based on my situation. Im not necessarily in the same situation as you. Im 13, from the is and im suicidal. I love helping others. My mom isnt supportive when and where i need it. Umm... The rest is pretty personal. Im Baptist Christian. If your willing to talk to me please message me back.

Hello Abby, it is nice to hear from someone! I am very open to talking to anyone about situations and advice. I am a Christian too by the way.

I have a kik and gmail if you message me i can give you my email address

ok how can I get your email address?

They edit stuff so it would appear on here also i dont want random people emailing me so if you click on my name it will bring you to my page there should be a button that says message. I will give you my email there

Hi I'm not sure if you'll get this but hi