I'm 34 years old and this would be my first if I am pg.  Here's the brief run-down:
Feb 8th condom split and possible conception.  
My period is due latest on Monday 27th Feb - my last period started Jan 30th so I was just coming into my fertile period on Feb 8th.  This means if I am pg I would today be 18 days into pg from conception or thereabouts.  
Unfortunately I can't tell if I've had many (or any in fact) of the symptoms of pg - morning sickness/nausea, headaches, temperature, loss of appetite, fatigue, etc as on the 17th Feb I started developing a really nasty almost flu-like cold and it still hasn't really gone away although I am considerably healthier feeling than I was 17th-21st Feb.
It's probably still a couple of days too early to take any test really but my question is has anyone here had a cold or some other sickness which has meant they couldn't tell if they were getting any of the symptoms of pregnancy and also, is this too early really to be getting any pregnancy symptoms?  How early did your pregnancy symptoms set in and what were they?

Take a test!