My lmp was March 3rd.. they are usually 28-30 days between...and last heavily for about 5 days. I had unprotected sex during my period, right after, and on the 17th and 18th when I thought I may be ovulating. Well I had cramping on my right side on the 19th which I presumed to be ovulation.. My usual pms symptoms started a couple of days ago, bloating, hunger, acne. But today (the 25th) I have the pain on my right side again,, along with dizziness and general fatigue. I called my dr last week and they said that I probably will not be able to tell if I am PG until my period is late. The crazy thing is this would not be my first pregnancy.Im just older now (36) and wondering what my body is doing. I also had unprotected sex a couple of days ago... So Im wondering.. Could this be pain from implantation? I have really not had the usual heavy mucous discharge I have every month...Im just going coo-coo wondering whats going!!! 8-| I took an early PG test which of course was negative. I go to the dr on Friday which would be almost time for my period to be due so they will test then...I have some cramping in my lower back along with that on the right side. I just "feel" like something is different... then again maybe I am just thinking to hard!! If anyone has any help or advice for me it would be greatly appreciated!!!!

I had roughly the same thing happen recently.
My period was 2 weeks late, had a blood test which came up neg, i had all the aching on my right side and now i am 8 weeks pregnant. I had to test cos i wsa getting my wisdom teeth out in 3 weeks

thank you liz! So your blood test came up negative? What did the dr say? How long was it before you actually got the positive PG test? And your symptoms were similar to mine? It would be a very complicated situation if I were to be pregnant ..but I would love this baby like any of my other children...I just wish I knew already.. I havent had unprotected sex since the conception of my son over 2 years ago. So Im a bit nervous... Any ANY advice at all is most welcomed!!!!! 8-| ;-)