I had sex with my boyfriend unprotected the past two weekends. I started having cramps today and I'm finishing the second week of my first birth control pack in a couple days. My stomach pains are very bad and it hurts when I push down on it. Usually I don't get menstral cramps. Could I be pregnant if he pulled out? And there's the possibility of precum? Please help!!

Honestly babe, I used to have periods that lasted for 8 days before taking the pill, when I startwed taking the pill and I was 15 (im now 34) I was stil; in agony for 2 weeks after my monthlys!! .......Unless you are like rabbitts ....... I wouldn't worry too much!!!!! ....enjoy yourself!!!!!! xx

There is a big chance of you being pregnat, i been told by doctors that the is better to use a second contraceptive too the fist month of using pills and the cramps that your having dont sound normal, you might consider going to your doctor and get tested..