Hi, Im 23 years old and for the past five days Ive been experiencing symtoms of pregnancy. Im extremely tired, Im getting frequent headaches, I have a quessy feeling all the time, and I have bloating in my lower abdomen. What im not sure about is that I got over my last period about 13-14 days ago and if I got pregnant it would of been sometime last week. I dont know if this is too soon to get pregnant after my period. Some people say you can get pregnant only mid cycle while others seem to say you can get pregnant at any time. Also, I dont know if this is too soon to be having pregnancy symtoms. I did read that you can get some symptoms a few days after implantation because small amount of hcg enters the blood stream a few days after implantation, but I also read that you dont develope symtoms until 6 weeks after implantion. Also, I did take a pregnancy test yesterday and it came up negative but this hasnt totally convinced me that Im not pregnant because I know you have to wait until you miss your period for hcg levels to be high enough to be detected by a pregnancy test and I shouldnt be getting my period for about another 2-21/2 weeks. Can someone please help me sort this out??

The thing is that you never know with pregnancy.

If we looked at things how they were supposed to be, then an ovulation occurs in the middle of your cycle. You could be fertile some days before and after ovulation as sperm lives for about 5 days while an egg for only one day.

However, late researches show that about 30% of the women can be fertile from day 10 to 17 of their menstrual cycle, which means that it is actually possible to get pregnant before or after you were supposed to.

However, I honestly doubt that you would be having any symptoms that fast even if you did get pregnant. Even if you did get pregnant on the 10th day, the fetus wouldn’t even be implemented yet since it would be just 3-4 days after fertilization. Implantation window is usually 7-10 days after fertilization.

Are you trying to get pregnant? Unfortunately, the only way to find out is to wait for the proper time to get tested. If everything worked by the book, I wouldn’t say you were pregnant but you never know.

In my case, everything worked by the book. Good luck!

Hey there I am in the exactsame position, I have been for a blood pregnancy test that came up negative, but still seem to be having these symptoms, sore breats, queasy feeling throughout the day, some dizziness, tiredness, minor cramping. My doctor told me to wait it out over the next two weeks and see what happens.. very hard for me as I have been trying to have a baby for the last 6 years!!! The is the first time I have had these symptoms save for my first child. Maybe just wait it out to be certain and try and request an ultrasound from your GP to be certain

hi
im suffering from pain while passing urine from last 3 days. when pain was at 1st day even blood came while passing urine. y im suffering from this plz help me
im alright this happens 2 me after doing sex is everything is alright
should i go 2 doctor 4 pregnancy test
plz reply
waiting 4 ur mail
thankyou

I HAVE MISSED THE 1ST AND 2ND DAY OF MY PILL PACK AND AGAIN ON THE 10TH DAY. ( I DID MISS A FEW PILLS ON MY LAST PACK ALSO) I HAVE VERY TENDER BREAST AND SOME NAUSEA. I HAVE HAS SOME SPOTTING ON THE 13TH AND 14TH DAYS. MY DOCTOR SAID TO GO OFF THE PILL AND RESTART IT ON THE SUNDAY AFTER MY PERIOD STARTS IF IT DOES NOT SHE WANTS ME TO BE TESTED. I AM STOPPING THE PILL TODAY WHICH IS THE 15TH DAY. IF IM NOT PREGNANT CAN I GET PREGNANT NOW WHEN I GO OFF THE PILL BEFORE I WOULD START MY NEW PACK? PLEASE HELP...

Yo can ovulate as early as 8 days after your period ended until the end of your cicle, i would read the boofk,"how to take charge of your fertility", it explains it well there.

I had taken 2 pregnacy test at home both came out nagative had a doctors app and they told me I was prego so you cant tust the pregnacy test all the time if you feel that u are go to the doc but I lost my baby at 3 months I heard the heart beat on my next ultusound they found no heart beat still trying to concive after 8 months of my lost WISH ME LUCK!!!! .