i got my period on a saturday i had my period till the following wednesday i went to the doctor and got on the pill that monday because i didnt start the pill on that sunday i decided to take two that first day to "jump start my hormones." my doctor told me because i had sex (we used a condom) 3 days before my visit i shoudl wait a month to start taking the pills.  well i started the pills and honestly i wasnt taking them at the same time everyday it just depended on whenever i was remembering to take them. the following sunday i had unprotected sex and then again the next day i did as well... i stopped taking my birth control on wednesday so about 8 days after starting the pill and i had unprotected sex that day as well but he pulled out that day can i get pregnant. i'm not planning on continuing my pack this month and i want to know wat the chances i'm pregnant are

It does depend on the pill! BUT most are about 2 weeks at least (as to stop ovulation) so I think there is a chance you are indeed pregnant! Because you had unprotected sex a LOT during the few days you were on it! You wont know for awhile, as this has probably messed up your period - with the hormones etc. So I usually tell women to wait about a good 21 days after unprotected sex, to take a test! The one I think would be the tricky one is the Wednesday! This is hard to tell as your hormones would have been messed up a bit from the starting and stopping your birth control! So only time will tell IF you are indeed pregnant! I wish what you wish for! And also let your doctor know what happened - as they need to know this for your health records!

thank you for your help. i just want to specify a little bit more clearly from what i had wrote. I started my period on June 4th it lasted till June 8th. i had sex with protection( a condom) on June 9th i saw the doctor monday morning on june 13th that is when she said that since i had sex in between my period and starting the pill i should wait a month just to be safe. i doubled my dose on the 13th and i had unprotected sex on june 19th and 20th after being on the pill for a week because thats what the label had said saying i was safe after one weeks use. on june 22 i had unprotected sex he pulled out and very little got inside of me . i stopped taking my birth control june 22 and today is the 23rd and i'm not taking it anymore for personal reasons. i want to know what is the likelyhood i have gotten pregnant from that i know sperm can live inside for 3-5 days but because i was on the pill those days will it have an effect since i stoppped taking it only 3 days after the event and since my body didnt really have a "real chance" to build up hormones even though the drug labeling says safe after 7 days i'm just curious to weather or not i could be pregant. i have one child now and i would not mind having another one they are little blessings and gifts from god i love my daughter now and being pregnant would be a joy but if i'm not its fine too i'm just curious as to kinda have a grasp on what to expect that way i'm not surprised when i am or not.

It is SO hard to tell! Due to the up and down with your hormones! the pill should have stopped you ovulating! BUT the big question is "Did it?" I suppose it will be a waiting game for you till you know for sure! so in your case I would wait till about the beginning of July 11th! IF your period hasn't started by then! Please let me know! Sorry I can't be more of a help as this is a difficult one to assess!