hi yes i got off the pill the 24th of june. before that i had my period june 13th and on the pills my period lasted 7 days and even before i got on the pill it lasted 7 days. im trying for a baby. i had unprotected sex the day that i stopped taking my pill then the 25th or 26th i noticed spotting/bleeding i was told that was normal and that it was my body havein a period is that so? then i had unprotected sex several times in july.. im not sure when im ovulating or when ill start up again since i just got off the pill. but my clinic said its fine to start now.. so thast what were trying to do. i noticed im dizzy occasionally and im more tired now.. and i have to go to the bathroom more than i did and i have minor cramps in my stomach it feels like im going to get my period am i pregnant? should i test or is it too early thats the part im confused on.. if i had my period why would i get menstral cramps again im lost i need some advice and my clinic didnt help much. pleas i need soem adivce. i dont want to test too early for pregnancy to get a negative..

The spotting is probably from coming off the pill. I think it is probably too early to test at the moment, I would wait another week. Did you notice any signs of ovulation? ie clear stetchy discharge?

after i got the pill it was def from the pill the spotting and bleeding. i didnt pay much attention i dont think i ovulated. how long does it take to ovulate after you get off the pill? well an average. im not sure when my period is due since the pill regulated it but i know i havent gotten it yet. i dont awnt to head to a doctor if its nothin cause i dnot want to pay for bills and tests that results in nothing. how long should i wait for my period to come before i go to a doctor? any advice helps

is there a possibilty i could have ovulated and not known? and could be pregnant? i dont know when my period is due since i got off the pill so im completley lost. i need soem good advice from someone that knows there stuff! plaese help . i dont want to get a pregnancy test to find out its negative cause im trying to conceive

I would wait at least two months for your period to return before going to the doctor. It can take a while for everything to get back on track

yeh i wasnt going to rush to the doctors bills are ridiculous nowdays.. But if i were to keep having unprotected sex up until i get my period do you think id have a higher chance of getting pregnant?

If you keep having unprotected sex then it is possible that you could get pregnant before you get your period back. Every second or third day should be enough

so i have a chance if i keep doing that? thats nice to know im hoping i conceive. its something my husband and i really want. thanks for your advice. any other advice you can send my way do so=)

this might be tooo much information but no one has been able to answer this. i dont think its me ovulating.. cause its not like egg white stretchy stuff but im wetter than normal down there. and i dont know why.. i mean i can feel it but i can also see the residue it leaves in my underwear. is that ovulating or starting to or what? do you know

My friend purchased this: FERTILE FOCUS Fertility Ovulation SALIVA Monitor Test i was just wondering if you heard anything good of it. im excited and i hope it works cause i have no idea when ovulation occurs.. or when to expect my next period.