Hi.I have posted on here once before,but got no replies.I have lately been wondering if I am pregnant.For three months now I have had strange periods.They will start and stop,sometimes in the same day,only to start back up in the morning.For the past three months I have also had some type of infection, 1)UTI/Yeast Infection 2)Bladder Infection 3)UTI
I have also noticed that my breasts have definetly grown.I have beeb more tired lately and have had some back aches,and head aches.My tummy seems bloated,but I don't know if I've just gained weight or what.I recently had much more discharge than usual,but now it has seemed to slow down.I also have to go to the bathroom a lot = ) Any help or advice would be great!!

I forgot to mention that I have also had dizzy spells,quite a few last month,but now they have stopped..... ??

ive been bloated alot,also tired all the time and gained weight, had really bad pains in my belly (that bad i had to go to hospital), a friend of mine asked me if i had all of them signs, n said it could be ibs, also going to toilet is hard some times, there are no signs for ibs, it would be best if you go to your doctors and tell them, and should give u some ibs tablets, they have stoped me from bloating as much and my tummy pains have gone away
hope this will help, x