Hey yall,
I am a 19 year old girl and i am in good health. I suffered a uti in july but the symptoms did not go away until just a few days go, but my stomach has constantly felt bloated and hurting. my lower back was in sever pain. I am always nauseus and tired and now my gallbladder has been hurting- or what i believe to be my gallbladder. right under my right rib cage. i went for a run and mid run i couldnt not breath felt like my lungs were being blocked and this spot under/behind my rib cage on the right side was pounding like never before i was scared. what is this its driving me crazy.. everyone tells me its all in my head and to stop thinking about it.. im sick of dealing with this though

and also i went in for a sonogram and it came back negative... but does this sound like any gallbladder attacks you guys have faced? i literally am scared, because nothing showed up and no one believes me. my symptoms are that my stomach is literally always bloated but in a weird way cause i eat generally healthy, dull achy pain in back and shoulders, sometimes shoulders are severe when its hot outside, pain when i work out under right rib cage, (im in good shape its not a cramp or anything cause this has never happened), taking like three naps a day which i never do, nauseus and havent eaten a lot lately, i feel like i am swelling up or something help pleasseeeeee!

i don't think it's all in your head
i've got something similar and i'm fairly sure it's not just a matter of the mind
i don't know much about the gall bladder, but i've been looking at things like ibs
try to look up 'help for ibs' and see if you can find the site where it explains ibs. it says what ibs shouldn't be confused with and lists a whole bunch of things. i think there was something about gallbladder there which means all of them have something in common
you can look up the symptoms for them all and see if you find something
it a little time consuming, but hopefully you'll find something useful
i wish you all the best of luck!