Lately I have experienced some bloating and constipation within my stomach. The odd thing is, my stomach is becoming hard, then again constipation can cause this. My period is hard to identify, because every since I was young my menstrual cycle has been irregular. (Only sometimes do I actually receive monthly periods) then it stops.

I'm afraid though that this symtoms are signs of early pregnancy? I'm not quite sure of the possiblities, but my stomach already has a little bump. I'm not sure whether this is caused of my eating too much or pregnancy.

And, the last time I took a pregnancy test, the first test was wierd, the line that was supposed to identify whether you are pregnant or not was faded, so it was unclear. The second one I took was ALSO unclear!

So I'm stuck in a rut.
Please help, may these be signs of pregnancy?

I believe I have the same problem. My periods have never been regular. I tried taking birth control, but quit back in December....so I havn't had a period since the beginning of January. My lower tummy feels strange and I feel tired and bloated. I'm worried I might be pregnant too.

I'm still in high school and I've had irregular periods (I haven't had mine regularly for 4 years) and I have a hard stomach and constipation. I've never had intercourse or anything remotely related to it, and I might go on birth control to get everything balanced. Will this work or do we have mystery conditions?

well if u got a faint line u might be pregnant already.as even a faint line is a positive result unless uv been on hcg injections or medications.constipation is also an early sign of pregnancy.do another test after two three days the line should be darker.as the line appears only if hcg is present in urine which is so in pregnancy and the levels double every two days