I have had my symptoms for 6 days now, been to docs and will go back in a day or 2 but thought i'd send this out in the mean time.

Period was due 14/03. on 17/03 midnight started bleeding intermittently, stopped following afternoon (so bled lightly for around 12 hours). have painful swollen lower abdomen with more pain when i press just on my belly button or below. radiating lower back pain too. feel tired/lethargic/can't be bothered for anything! need to urinate frequently, one morning was 7 times before i left the house at 8am!! (we actually counted!) have done series of preg tests all neg.

my periods are always bang on every 28 days, normally bleed for around 3 days minimum. am not using any contraception with boyf. we have been using withdrawal technique successfully for a year. we already have 1 child.

anyone have any ideas as to what it could be? 8-|

PS I am very very tearful and emotional!

Did you ever find out what this was? I am having the same symptoms and get an ultrasound on my abdomen in 2 days but in the meantime my stomach and back are killing me and I am so tired. . . .

Sounds like a urinary track infection. Drink some cranberry juice--pure, not cocktail!

wow... i have the same symptoms.. same everything really.. bf and i use no contraceptive just th withdrawl method. no children. im tired all the time.. feel bloated. havent had my period in 2 months... took several preg tests all neg. swollen bloated feeling in abdomen.. sometimes get sharp pains.. very lethargic and my back kills me.. help?

you can go to your doctor and get a blood test. they test for the pregnancy hormone hCG in your blood, which you need to carry a pregnancy. and if you're not pregnant, your doctor can give you some medicine that can jump start your period.

All of these symptoms sound like mine as well, and I'm not pregnant, but pretty sure that my endometriosis is back. Will be having surgery to determine for sure, but it started with acute lower back pain, stomach felt bloated, had to go to the toilet non stop, headaches, feel lethargic, tired as if I am pregnant. Get yourselves checked out for endometriosis.

It's nice to know that someone else has these symptoms (actually horrible). Ok about 5 years ago and ever since I sometimes get this burning/sharp pain in the left stomach that radiates around to my back and I can hardly move. I have had numerous tests done and the doc's think I am insane BUT ever since all of this has happened my stomach (left side only) has been numb, sometimes itches, sometimes sharp burning pains....and the stupid ass doc's do not know what it is!!!!! RRRRRR!!!! So if anyone found anything out....please please let me know so I too can have some kind of understanding!! You can respond to kaje90 at yahoo

My 11 year old daughter has the same symptoms, she's been tired for days, complained of stomach ache and back ache. She complains of being in pain at school. I took her to the doctors, and they checked for cysts on the ovaries, or inflamed appendix and the doctor just found that she had vowels in her intestine that hasn't moved yet. She's still complaining of pain 4 days after I took her to the doctor. I'm close to having her bloodwork done or getting a second opinion if her conditions don't improve. She just recently started menstruating since July and since she wasn't menstruating during this condition the doctor ruled it out.
Any suggestions?

what a horrible thing to say if you cant say anything suportive or helpful you shouldnt write.

by the way girls im goin through the same thing but trying for a baby all tests negative and all symtoms as yourselves.
very emotional too.
really worried it may be an ectopic pregnancy

xx good look girls xx :'(

My sis in law has same symptoms, swollen stomach, intermittenly swollen feet, tired, terrible pain in her stomach and back, no period since march, pee tests and bloodwork come back neg, yet she looks 4 months pregnant. Ultrasound came back neg for a baby. One doc says endometriosis, yet that was ruled out on ultrasound. When she first started swelling in her stomach she peed a lot, now back to normal, but she has cravings and severe mood swings. Docs wanna check her an ulcer, now she's being told stress is making look and feel like this, and too take it easy. Has anyone else been told these symptoms are stress related?

I have been having the same symptons thought was cyst, went to doctor he said left big and order a pelvic ultrasound. Well went back a fews days later he said there was not cyst for me to go see my GI doctor. I am to go see him in a few weeks, but I still hurt really bad could someone tell me what this could be. My periods are all off had it twice last month then it was late this month. I have swollen stomach, pain in lower back and adbonial along with nausea. thaks

After I had my daughter, I developed symptoms similar to what you are talking about...some more severe, some less. It was determined, after many failed tests, that it was ovulation pain. Some women ovulate on one side more than the other...there's really no rhyme or reason to why. I got the bloating, nausea, vomiting (not always)...all I can tell you is that, I felt like I was going to die...could bearly move without severe pain, couldn't even laugh without doubling over in pain...I may be wrong but I thought that I would mention it as a possibility. Good luck ladies!! :-)

I've been having the same problem sharp pains in stomach plus it hurts wen u put any kind of pressure on it miiback is always hurting i get minor head aches every now and then andim tired all the time i cud wake up and then about an hour or two later i feel tired and drained out and have to go back to sleep mi boyfrand and i have also been doing the pull out routine annnd im worried about be prego u usually can't find til about a month and til then im stuck worriying about it!!:-)
o.O

I am a male. And for 4 or 5 days, I have been having left lower back pain and before that, had left lower pain in the front. Still have both. No other real symptoms. No health insurance. Perplexed and worried.

hi i am glad i came across this forum as i got this pain in my lower left abdomen when i was pregnant with my daughter 3 years ago and i got told it was s.p.d i unfortunatly got s.p.d then once i had my daughter after a few weeks the pain went away .2 years later i find myself pregnant agian but after a horrible pregnancy where i could be left crippled i decided not to keep the baby so at 6 weeks i had to terminate but i started to get the same pains at just 3 weeks pregnant then once again they dissapeared after the termination this was 4 weeks ago anyway last weekend i started to feel the same pain again just above my bladder on the left side its really getting me down i have been to the doctors and he is sending me for an ultrasound i am so scared of this i suffer panick attacks and keep feeling faint because of this i have emptied my bowels that much that my back passage is really soar stinging and itchy and even bleeding abit like a nappy rash but nothing is shifting the pain it hurts when i sit down on chairs and when i try to tense the muscle like coughing or straining i just want to know wot this is now i cant explain the pain to anyone else coz they dnt understand ! please help does anyone else have these symptoms thankyou ... i can only pin point the pain if i push right into my lower left abdomen i thought it might be a water infection but i dont have stinging and i dont need the toilet that much mre than usual about 10 times a day at the most ! thankyou