Hi, me and my partner had sex when i was most fertile last month. my perod is due in a few days... we have been having unprotected sex for a few months now. i have taken a pregnancy test as i was feeling very sick ( i wasnt sick) this week i have gained stretch marks on my side and my tummy in bloated. the tests were negative. the problem in none of my trousers fit me except my jog pants. i could have put so much weight on in a couple of days. ive nearly increased in half a stone.

i have tried making appointments with the docs but they seem to be installin new software so its emergency only for 2weeks.

can anyone give me suggestions. i had my last period on 15th jan for 2 days extremely light.

Well the two day bleeding could be implementation bleeding. So there is still a chance of pregnancy. You know that hCG lever rises in second week high enough so the pregnancy test sows you the correct result.

maybe so. but my period is usually only 2-3days normally but a little heavier. after an opertaion in august i didnt have a peroid for over two months. im going to test again in a few days..

i do have a few more signs today i have sore ovaries and constipation where i need to go to the toilet alot but nothing happens.
its just frustrating as everyone else in my family got early signs and a straight forward answer on their home tests.

Were you able to get an appointment in the clinic at least?
Maybe the blood test would show you a better result. Do you have any mood disorders?

yes. my partner says ive been very moody. my period was due yeserday still no show.

my period is now a couple of days late, i am experiencing some cramps but not strong. it seems to be after i urinate.
i dont want to test too early