I have been constantly bloated for the past few weeks to the point where I look pregnant. I've been having terrible lower back pains and headaches for the past few weeks as well. Any ideas what it could be?

Heres a picture of my stomach:
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b285/Murlsgirl4lyph22/55.jpg?t=1175471772

Hi, how old are you? Do you have any additional symptoms like heavy bleeding or painful periods, urinating often, pain during sex, bleeding between periods, feeling of fullness in the lower abdomen, etc?

Your symptoms sounds like uterine fibroids, they are likely to make women look pregnant and have lower back pain. Fibroids appear in women who are of child bearing age and older.

I would suggest you saw a gynecologist and start from there to see what's happening. Fibroids are benign growths but annoying and could cause a lot of trouble through these irritable symptoms.

They should be removed!

I have felt bloated for a long period of time now and I have had migrains all the time im tired, chronic pelvic pain, cysts on both of my ovaries about he size of a big orange, I have actually all the same symptoms of ovarian cancer but im only 20, differant types of cancer run in my family. Some day's my belly is so bloated that i look like im about 4 months pregnat. What could this be? could it be the same thing your having trouble with?

oh god. don't get me started. shopping the other day i got asked 'do you know what your expecting yet?' by the dizzy counter assistant... however i'm not pregnant. I took some andrews liver salts when i got home and realized that i had been constipated... lol. i had been bloated for 2 months or so.. so i've put it down to a bad diet.. i've started eating better and drinking cranberry juice + having lemon and hot water every morning when i wake up to clear my system. I feel better now... and more alive. lol.

I have the same problem here, I am 21 years old and im 8stone and ,I look pregnant, i look 7months pregnant , i have pelvic pain and and back pain and also migraines and constantly tired, ive been the doctors and they said its a chance i have ovarian cysts then i have to wait till the tests come back for me to have a scan to help me but at the moment im in so much agony!

Ive had a etopic preganancy last year then i dont know if its to do with that but its the opposite side, i had the etopic on my right but the pain im having is on my left!

I dont know what it could be or had to explain the feeling aswell to the doctors!

Im having the same symptoms, but in addition i get these sharp cramps on my right side. They happen once then dont happen again for another few days. I have headaches (its spring, but im having no other allergy symptoms). My stomach looks just like yours in the picture. Im pretty active so there should be no reason to why i look so big. Im hardly hungry, but gassy(which isnt really anything new, but it seems like its more often) . Im scared that im pregnant, please help!

I was on ortho tri cyclen lo the generic for 4 months..was fine,a little weight gain,only a few headaches and I am prone to headaches. I'm 21 btw. Anyway,they stopped making the generic so I had to switch to name brand,wasn't sure if it'd cause a problem. I was on the name brand for 2 months,have never felt so fat,bloated,moody ever!headaches with pain from my neck up to my head,and perscriptions can't make my headaches stop. I'm on BC for my heavy periods,and decicded screw it,I'm miserable. I stopped taking BC in sept. And that's the last time I had my period. Yet I still am having horrible headaches,and look and feel so bloated I look pregnant. I'm freaking out. I had my period two weeks after I stopped BC..now nothing. I can't loose this weight. That show"I didn't know I was pregnant"is really freaking me out. Idk how I could be,of course there's always a chance,but even when on BC my bf wouldn't "go" inside me. I'm so worried,took two pregnancies test..negative..but why am I late and so bloated and fat?I heard it takes 3 months to get BC out of your system...help!!

he hello I'm 20 years old and i haven't had my period for almost 5 months i already took 2 pregnancy tests and they come out negative im gaining more weight everyday but i do exercise and i have a stomach of a 4 month pregnant women i don't know whats wrong with me?

murlsgirl4lyph22 wrote:

Heres a picture of my stomach:

HI THERE I HAVE THE SAME AS YOU SO I TOLD MY DOCTOR AND ASKED HIM TO SEND ME TO THE HOSPITAL NOW THEY ARE INVESTERGATING ME HAD 5 OPS AND STILL NOT SORTED STILL HAVE SAME THING BUT IT IS WORTH YOU GOING TO JUST FIND OUT HUN SO GUD LUCK HOPE ALL IS OK ....X :)

hi i've got only one similar symptom, i look about 4 months pregnant, but i have no other symptoms that you describe. i feel nauseated a lot and have been having a lot of dizzy spells recently and shortness of breath... i'm on the pill though, so i cant be pregnant, any ideas what could be wrong with me? 

If you have shortness of breath and bloating, you might be asthmatic.  Yep, that's right, you probably have asthma.  When the lungs aren't working properly your stomach does all the work,which causes nausea and sometimes even vomiting.  When your stomach is huge and you are having shortness of breath, stand in front of a mirror with your top off.  Take a deep breath in.  Look at your chest.  Does it rise and fall? or is it your stomach rising and falling?  If your chest is rising and falling you are not asthmatic.  Another sign is that when you take a deep breath in, look at your airwave just under the adams apple or just above where you would wear a short-chained necklace.  If you take a deep breath in, and that little triangle/wind pipe goes really hollow, then that's a sign of asthma too.  This is how the doctor determined that my son was asthmatic.  He ended up being on oxygen in the hospital for 3 days.  He never complained about shortness of breath because he was too young to say so.  He would be perfectly fine one minute and the next he'd be dizzy and sick to the point where he would sometimes vomit.  Thank God my doctor was able to determine the problem.  He now has puffers so when the symptoms arise, they are remedied by those.  Go get checked for asthma.  Good Luck!

I have been constantly bloated for the past few weeks to the point where I look pregnant. I've been having terrible lower pains and headaches for the past few weeks as well.constantly tired sharp cramps on my left side hurt makes me cry  i am on birth control pills my last period was crazy last month

had it first week after my period  i have ultrasound done result show i have small cyst on my left ovary  & small cervical polyp

my gyno things is nothing to worry about

i am in pain my stomach hurts i feel sowlen my lower back hurts i have pain every where i touch my stomach i feel heavy and very tired & drain

Polyps are nothing to worry about, but cysts are.  If your doctor actually said "cyst" then I would consult another doctor for a second opinion.  They should suggest you have a D&C which is essentially cleaning out your ovaries with a shaving-like instrument to remove polyps.  When is the last time you had a bowel movement?  It sounds like you are constipated - everything from bloating, to pain, to headaches are signs of constipation.  You might need to take a small pill called Dulcolax to get your bowel moving.  Increase your water intake as well.  Sometimes we are too busy to pay attention to our bodies, if it has been around a week since your last bowel movement, then  that is what is causing all the pain and discomfort.  If you get "spotting" inbetween periods, or extremely heavy periods, then the polyps are to blame.

Hope this helps.

I have the exact same problem. My tummy even looks exactly like yours (original post). I had unprotected sex about 4 months ago, but I have had my regular period ever since and negative pregnancy tests as well. I am going to the doctor soon. If I start feeling movement then we'll know it's not firbroids!

Hi, I am 15 years old and on Implanon. I have the same issues and am wondering, what is the deal?? I am dizzy or feeling weak a lot lately and always tired. I also have sharp pains (sometimes bringing me to tears) in my lower abdominal area. I am not pregnant but my stomach often look like I am about 4 months pregnant, it's fairly hard too. I'm scared something could be wrong! Please help me