Hey im 20 and for the past couple of months iv gained a lot of weight (mainly around my tummy) and i look really bloated. iv changed my diet and exercise reigime the past month but it has done nothing to help!!
My last 2 periods have been really short with not much bleeding.
iv taken a pregnancy test which was negative (i didnt think i would be pregnant but i had to rule it out).
i dont know whats wrong with me??
help??

Hi honey! I would really like you to go to your doctors ASAP! I don't mean to startle you with that comment, but women should ALWAYS be aware of bloated stomachs = it usually has something to do with your ovaries! I would like the Doctor to perform a Pelvic/Vaginal Internal Ultrasound on you! I DEFINITELY think this is Ovary connected! So get an appointment OK? And please let me know how you make out! Good luck and health honey!

When did you last take a pregnancy test and what time was it relative to the last time that you had unprotected sex? I'm not sure what it is but I don't want to rule out pregnancy just yet. It's hard to tell because when you have weight like that it could be pregnancy. Let me know, okay?