I've only just become sexually active now the I've found the girl of my dreams, but I have a problem. My girlfriend squirts heavily almost every time we have intercourse, and the other night we fell asleep after she squirted all over my gentials. My penis head is now extremely dry, and my scrotum is red and leathery, like its never been before. I rubbed neosporinn all over the area, yesterday, but its still red and leathery today Is this something I should see a doctor about it, or will neosporin fix it? My girlfriend has been extremely sexually active before meeting me, though has never squirted until meeting me, could this be something she has?

I am 13 years old and i have had pubic hairs since i was 8 and i think my arm pit hair is growing a little but my penis is like 3 or 4. Inches on hard does this mean i am going through puberty? And how long do you think it will be before i hit it