I'm a teen. I've never been sexually active and my family is generally healthy. I just noticed today something on my nipple. It looks like a large pimple. Its the color of my nipple too, but it hurts if I touch it too hard. I'm freaking out. What could it be? No one in my family has ever had breast cancer, but I'm afraid that it could be that. I don't know anybody with it, but I'm still scared :-( . What do you think it is?! I've heard that some people get pimples on their nipples, and I've had one (maybe two, I don't remember) before, but this one is bigger and it hurts. It doesn't look like it could pop or anything, and I don't want to pop it. What could it be?! Thanks! :-)

it could be an ingrown hair, do you have hair on your nipples?

I've seen very very light little hairs if I look close enough.. I looked at pictures of ingrown hairs and they all look like a pimple with like a white dot on it. Mines just all pink. I dunno... maybe it needs time before it does?

Women don't have hair on nipples.do they?