Whenever i shave my vagina, it feels nice and smooth then after a while i get red bumps, and it's itchy and stings. Sometimes i even get pimples around my vagina. Does this mean i have herpes? I have only been sexually active once and yet didnt do much, so im concerned weather this is natural, or i should go see a doctor to see if i have herpes or aids?? Pleasee helpp.

I would say that you shouldn't shave the vagina because the hair around it protects the vagina from getting infected and itchy. It is okay to trim the hair but not too short. One time I cut mine too short -I started to get some itchy red bumps, that's when I knew I had to stop. Now I don't shave or trim, but I'm starting to have red itchy bumps near my vagina and I'm on my period. I don't know what to do and I'm too embarrassed to tell my mom. I'm 15 and can anyone help me? :-(

In response to the First Post. What are you shaving with Soap or Shaving cream? Are you Shaving Up toward your belly button or Down toward your vagina? I am a 21 Year old Male and I have been shaving for about 5 years now I think that the hair in the pubic region is uncomfortable and my g.f prefers that i shave. Sometimes if i am too rough or shave with too sharp of a blade i get tiny little cuts or bumps that are red and irritating like the ones you had described. It has also happened to me when i shaved UPward toward my belly button instead of DOWNward towards my penis. This has only happened to me a few times before and If i were you i would try shaving DOWNward toward your vagina and maybe try a duller shaver. If you continue to get the Bumps i would suggest that you no longer shave there.

Okay, thankyou for your help. I'll try what you suggested :-) I've got a boyfriend, and yeah i think he prefers it clean so yeah. Is there any specific shaving cream i should use? How much do i use? Is there anything to put on after if i do get cuts?

i would think its just the kind of shaving cream and razors your using if you still in doubt go see a doctor

Unsented sensitive by satin care

It's itchy because the fort couple times you shave but it's nothing to worry about just keep shaving and you will be fine after wait until numbs go way though

i need help

The thing hat I do is I let my hairs grow for a little till it needs shaving again. So don’t shave tooo often. Another thing don’t use soaps or body washes . I use conditioner it’s really soft and it lubricates well. Try to avoid anything your using (shaving gel, conditioner, soaps etc. To get near ur actual vagina (the hole) because it can imbalance your PH. And I suggest downwards strokes with a razor also don’t force it too hard u can cut yourself like that. After I shave a get a really cold paper towel that’s wet (cold water) and dab it on the spots that I shave

I have never had sex and I've gotten those before too and I don't have aids so what is this

YOU PROBABly have crabs

I shaved my vagina for the first time yestetday and it was fine, but when I put my tights on I experiened some ichyness and I have just ignored. But now I have taken tights my tigjts off and there are red bumps/ spots on the ichy side and I'm embarrased to tell my mum. Please help.

Hii this Nisha I got pimple near my vegina it's not painful I m not feeling any type irritations so wt should i do to recover this