Hi guys first time user here, I've had this small red bump on the base of my penis for more then 2 weeks now, I have had unprotected sex with my girlfriend but most of the time we use protection. I was wondering if anyone could help me out with this, I do shave my pubic area and have had some ingrown hairs but this looks different. I am going to provide a picture for you and it does include a part of my penis, please, i'm sorry if this isn't allowed on here but I want to know if I should go see a doctor a.s.a.p. I ADVISE IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LOOK PLEASE DON'T CLICK!!! http://i.imgur.com/4oRQz.jpg

Hi joey! Welcome on the board! So I clicked :-D This doesn't look serious to me. It's probably just another ingrown hair. The bump in the pubic hair area, especially after shaving, sound like folliculitis. My boyfriend gets those from time to time, I guess it's normal to get it from time to time even if you don't shave your pubic area.