ok so i got these little white bumps on my penis they do not itch or hurt and i can pop a couple of them every once and a while i have had these bumbs befor i was sexually active. i also just noticed a red rash on the underside of my penis. can u plzz tell me what i have and if i need too go to the doctor thanks in advance

Hi! Small bumps on the penis can be a few things. Little white bumps on the shaft of the penis that don't hurt and are not red or swollen may be pimples or ingrown hairs. These are common and they're nothing to worry about. Another condition that's normal and no cause for concern is pearly penile papules. These whitish bumps appear on the head of the penis or along the edge of the glans in many guys. If you are or have been sexually active, bumps on the penis may be signs of sexually transmitted diseases. Painful blisters, bumps, or ulcers may be herpes. But the only way to really know what your bumps are is to be examined by a doctor.