I'm a 16 year old female. I don't believe its really anything, and neither do my parents. but i'm still freaked out and so is my boyfriend so i thought i'd post something and get help. Every few days to few weeks i'll get a pain under my left rib cage when i bend over or move or breath and it'll usually last a few hours then go away, and come back a few weeks or few days later. and twice now i get a pain in my lower right abdominal area that hurts when i walk or move and goes away after a few hours. Also, every month or 2 for the past 5 months or so i have gotten a really uncomfortable, sickish feeling in my stomach that makes it hard to get comfortable. Then just this morning after i got up and got ready for school, i got a really sharp pain in my left chest area and it feels like i'm getting stabbed when i move around and breath deep. I've had it all day and the pain doesn't decrease when i take pain medicine. I'm not sure if it's just all stress, or if it may be from the food I eat or something.
help?

I'm a 19yo male, and I get the same issues described. I just don't get the pain in the right abdominal area. It's getting to the fact I'm really quite worried. Any help would be appreciated.