Hey there, so ihave this really bad pain on my left side and left side Only right under my rib cage and it hurts to lay on my left side and hurts worse to lay on my right side. It hurts to take deep breathes sometimes hurt to burp. I had this pain a couple days ago but it went away n now it's back. At times it's a real bad sharp pain but most of the time it feels like some one stabbing me there. I don't know what it is like itnkinda seems like a air pocket in there that won't come out or something but has anyone had this probelm n if u did what did u do to solve it and what was the problem of it. Thanks!

i have this problem right now it hurts so bad its most likely to be an air pocket. to get rid of it you should go to sleep on your left side and hope to wake up in the morning on your right and then it will be gone. or lay on your right side barley to ehere it dosent hurt and eventually you turn totally on your right side and it will be gone or it also might be a cramp. it feels like a sharp pain in the lower left rib and even sometimes both. sometimes it just take time for it to go.

Ya me 2 it is just best to take small breaths and not freak out if u can barely breathe. Learned that the hard way.

Could be gallstones, I'd go get checked out

Happens to me all the time !! And i cant breath it hurts to inhale i tell a spike about to burst in my rib... I get Scared i will freak out and out will burst. Idk how to get rid of it

My side hurts every now and then it always happens when I'm sleeping it hurts to take a deep breath it goes away after a while but I was worried it was something bad

This happens to me a lot. I have found that if you can just bite the bullet and take a really deep breath the pain will instantly subside. I know it hurts like hell to breath deep when you have a gas bubble, but I promise that the pain stops so fast you'll be pain free by the time you exhale. On rare occasions it takes 2 breaths. You'll know you got it when you feel a little "pop" at the location of the pain. It works so well that when I get gas pains now, I naturally take a deep breath without really even thinking about it. I hope this works as well for everyone else as it works for me! Good Luck!

I got these symptoms for few years , It gets really bad sometimes, don't know what to do , I got it checked out with my Dr as well , no results :(

why does everyone get this and then the people we tell that dont have it think were wierdos im only eleven and iget this pain maybe twice every month and it always hurts so bad idk how to get rid of it try lifting your arms in the air and take a deap brethe while stretching like that mimight work?

i can not take the pain what is it from an do i need to go to the Hasp. email ASAP Ples

It could be a spleen disorder!

I have this right now. Some say it has something to do with your colon. It could just be poop passing through. Or it could be worse... Ulcers... Cancer...

ya i got this pain once or twice and mine is not in the sides of my rib its in the middle my pain is in the middlr of my chest and it hurts to take deep breths :'( it hurts so bad

I can relate. I have the same symptoms in that exact spot. They come after a hard to digest meal only so i suspect it is closely linked with digestion. Have tried taking hcl, pancreatic enzymes and sticking to raw fruit and vegetables for the high water content, easy to assimilate living food and try to avoid processed food, cooked food, gluten and dairy.

Drink a lot of Ginger tea. that helps me it should help you too