My name is Kerry and I am having this weird fluttering, tingling sensation under my left rib cage. There is no pain with it. It is just very annoying and uncomfortable. It almost feels like a baby kicking or moving around a little. I know I am not pregnant. I am 31 years old and just have never experienced this feeling before. I can be laying down., standing up or doing whatever and it comes and goes throughout the day.Its been doing this for about 2 or 3 weeks now .First I thought it might be gas but I have never had this feeling before and seems like I would have if thats what it was. I need to go see the dr but was curious if anyone else was having this problem or has had this problem. Please message me if you do. I have also been under alot of stress and have a history of anxiety problems. Thanks

If I were you I would get a colonoscopy.  The fluttering feeling in your left side sounds like it could be colon related.  Since you stated that you are suffering from stress and anxiety, it only reinforces my suspicion that it is colon related.  To further complicate matters, when we are stressed and anxiety-ridden, we tend to not nourish our bodies correctly.  Poor eating habits can also contribute to colon issues.  I know you are young, but I had colon issues in my 20s.  Have it looked into sweetie.  It can save you a lot of pain and discomfort in the future.  And please don't be afraid.  A colonoscopy is painless and most early colon issues can be controlled with diet and medication.  You'll be fine.  God Bless and Best of Luck to you.

Thankyou so much for your help! I will surely check into that. There is a history of colon problems in my family so I really need to ask my dr about that!! Thankyou again so much!!!

Thankyou so much for your help. I do have a history of colon problems in my family. I will check with my dr and see what he thinks. Thankyou again so much. God bless!

Hi Kerry, My name is Jennifer. I am currently experiencing the same symtoms you described. Was wondering if you had any further developments or found out what was causing it??

Thanks

your describing the exact symptoms as myself. . The only difference is mine is more to the right. Yes that is the feeling a baby moving around. I suffer with a sliding hiatus hernia and am now thinking it may be this moving around. I do not feel ill just very uncomfortable. Feel like pushing everything down.. Let me know how you get on at the docs and let me know if they mention a sliding hiatus hernia.

I BOUGHT SUSHI FROM WINN DIXIE HERE IN SOUTH FLORIDA AND I NOTICED ABOUT A WEEK AFTER, A TICKLING ALMOST AS IF I HAD MILLIONS OF ANTS ON MY LEFTSIDE, OR WHEN YOUR HAND OR FEET FALL ASLEEP, UNDER MY LEFT RIB CAGE AS IF ONTOP OF MY PANCREAS! NEVER HAD THAT BEFORE I ALSO JUST DID A GALL BLADDER CLEANSE TO SEE IF IT HELPED BUT IT IS STILL THERE! PLEASE HELP!

Has anyone had any diagnosis for their issues?  I have a similar sensation...under my right ribcage about 3 inches to the right of center.  I would describe it as a fluttering movement just under the skin.  Not deep or within, but about an inch or two down.  And it feels like its round and about the width of a baseball - very localized.  No real pain with it, just a weird uncomfortable feeling.  I get it about 2 times a day - different times day or night.  Eating habits, caffeine and stress do not seem to play a factor in it, as far as I can see.

Just wondering.  Thanks.   Ed

I have same things!/issues! I never had this before,.. And it feels so strange..i just want to scratch..because it does tickle.

Please help with some answers..i plan on going to the dr.
I can't believe I'm not the only one. But i am relieved.

Hey all
Just an update. I went to my family practioner and he seems to think its gall bladder related. He wants me to go get some Hida exam. My sensations is down to one a day or every other day, but I guess Ill go get it anyway.

Just to let you know what Ive been told.
Ed

hello my name is Juan i just had a scope top and bottom have a hiatus hernia, lower left stomach pain about every hour or so and have a lump about the size of my hand same side but upper chest area had this for about two months,  going to see my Dr tomaro after noon will post results after i get out.

My mother has just recoverd from having a bad bout of shingles...She is back to normal.....However she still gets the tingling felling near her ribs where she once had pain is this enything to do with the shingles...we think it may be be her nervs fixing them selvs

I was told a month ago that i have gallstones ! The tickling sensation has seized...but i now have nausea and headaches.... Anytime can relate ?

I am having exact same symptoms. Did you ever find out what it is?

Hi guys

I have similar symptons, I have a tigling sensation on the left side of my rib almost like my left side is asleep and if I don't move my body it feels like it goes numb. I also just recently ended up with hemoroids and I think it may be related. I'm planning on going to the doctor this week.