I'm a 32 year old female with a an intermittent pain under my right rib cage for past 8 months or so. I noticed it when I bent over in sitting position in my car, it took my breath away and felt like a muscle had tightened. I've have this pain when I curled up with knees to my chest and rolled back and forth, it's a very intense pain, I can't breathe and then it goes away, also it's sometimes sore at base of ribs, but only on left side.

I also have lower back pain in the morning that will go away after a while or much more quickly if I eat or if it rains, this i've had for a long time, not sure if related.

Any help or comments are appreciated.

I am experiencing the exact same thing. Did you ever receive a diagnosis?

check this. I had exacly same symtoms.

ask doctor for pylori test. If positive you will be as new after 2 weeks of antibiotics.

yes i get pain in upper spine as well as tingling pain on left ribs under breast,, i had helicobacter before but never had these symptoms.. antibiotics never cured it. and to test for it is nearl impossible as you have to come off pump inhibitors for 30 days to have the test. now im in to much pain to come off them more than a few days. so cant win