HELP IN NOVA SCOTIA
December 18 I began feeling ill with extreme muscle weakness and by Wednesday Dec 20 I had a very bad pain in my left side just under my rib cage. After that I began with terrible stomach pain, gas and burping, terrible stomach pain, muscle weakness. By Jan 2007 my Dr admitted me and put me on an IV to get some fluids, a quick acting acid reducer for the stomach and I have had to continue on prevacid. Just this weekend twice after I ate, I got a terrible pain in my left side again under my rib cage, just at the very bottom of my rib cage. It sent pain up through my left side. Only relief I got was a hot water bottle. I also felt weak and toxic after I ate.
CAN ANYONE HELP....Does anyone know what this sounds like????
Jayne, Nova Scotia

Hey i just wanted to say that i kno how u feel i have had the same kinda pains the will move to my left side and then my right and the one day i woke up in the morning and i went to go sit up and i couldnt because all threw out my Tummy it hurt like Hell i couldnt even get off the couch i had to roll of then at like 6am i went to the hospital and i got checked out and they gave me pills for it and they didnt tell me what was really wrong with me soo i didnt take the pills i wasnt going to take pills when i dont kno whats wrong with me soo i was going to the hospital alot and then they told me that maybe i did something the other day and i didnt feel it untill i woke up the next morning but i new for a fact that i didnt do anything to make my body sore and hurt i have been having Stomack pains for a while now and they i also went out and got a hot water bottle but then i didnt think that it worked ....so i dont really use it anymore when i go to the Doctors and they tell me what it is then i will for sure let you know i dont have any Problems eating but when i get up to clean my house or something i feel like im gunna get sick so just take it easy and try have a hot bath that works ...or you can also Call telaheath i call them all the time when i have pains and just tell them what kinda pains you are havin and they will tell you what to do and if you should go to the hospital ..if you want i will be more then happy to give you the number just let me know if you would like the number and i will give it to you ..well i hope you feel better and and i will talk to you some time soon .. :-)