I have symptoms with abdominal pain that occur at left side. It was not the first time I have experienced something like this, but this one is worst then it used to be. It would not worry me so much, but beside this, I have experienced one more symptom. I had diarrhea in last two days, so I think there is something wrong with me. Can anyone tell me what those symptoms can be, and should I go to the doctor?

Before I say anything, I want you to understand that each pain or tenderness in the lower left side of the abdomen, along with fever should be reported to the doctor. It is common problem that nausea, vomiting, chills, stomach cramps, and either diarrhea or constipation comes with left side pain. When all this happens, it is quite sure it could be diverticulitis. This condition requires you to see a doctor immediately. You have to realize if you have sharp abdominal pain along with fever, chills, swelling, or nausea and vomiting, go to an emergency room right away. You may also have peritonitis, a life-threatening infection of the abdominal cavity. However, since your symptoms are not so severe, you should not be so much worried, but still go to your health care provider’s office. Even when it does not signal an emergency, abdominal pain whether is on left or right side, definitely sends a message. It could be telling you to make a change in your lifestyle or to schedule an appointment with your doctor, as I already told you. If you have diarrhea, constipation, or bouts of both, it could be irritable bowel syndrome.

I am 4 days late on my period and I have sharp pains in my left side and I feel like im going to start my period. My boyfriend did cum in me 2 weeks ago. Please help

This response is for Natalie you should go see a doctor because chances are two things one your about to get your period or your pregnant also if your having sever pains in your abdomin then it could be an issue if you are pregnant.