hi i have a sharp pain in my left side wich is there but is much worse on bending if i squash my belly or when sitting and rising or lying on my side it mekes me shout not constipated or vomiting

There are a lot of different things this could be and without a little more information I am going to name just a few. Hope you will give me a little bit more detail so we can better inform you on what may be going on. As always, if pain persists please see your doctor right away.

A bowel obstruction - Left side stomach pain can sometimes be caused by a bowel obstruction on the left side of the intestines. This pain is usually accompanied by vomiting and either loose stools or no stools, and should be taken care of immediately at your local emergency room.

Diverticulitis - Simply put, diverticulitis is a common disease among elderly patients involving a weak spot in the colon, which causes a pouch to bulge against the lining of that weak area.

Pelvic Inflammatory disease - The left side stomach pain associated with pelvic inflammatory disease is usually dull and unabating, and occurs only in women.

Also, ulcers, kidney stones, and just plain gas are also possibilities. Best thing is to have it checked out so you know for sure. Could be nothing but put your mind at ease and see your doctor.

Sir I m suffering with sharp pain in muscle on left side of my backbone. ........what will be the cause

I’m having that same thing