Alright, so my period came right on time this month and was a bit heavier than normal and it seems that I released two eggs since one was on the pad the first day and then another on the 3rd or 4th day. It ended on Tuesday. On Saturday (so while I was still on my period) my boyfriend and I were fooling around and he inserted his penis into my anus, I pulled him out feeling it wasn't right and he didn't ejaculate and we don't think precum was an issue since he hadn't ejaculated since thursday and had gone to the bathroom between then and saturday night. However, today (four days after my period has ended) I'm having light discharge with pinkish/orangish blood and I'm really scared.

Could I be pregnant or is this from having so much emotional and phyicological stress? (I had two anxiety attacks within the span of a week).

PLEASE ANSWER!