I just want to start of by thanking anyone who is going to take the time to read this and answer my question.

My last period was on the January 9th. I usually have very normal periods that begin with a light flow (1-2 tampon a day) for the first two or three days and then become slightly heavier (3-4 tampons for the last days). My cycle is also usually 28-31 days. 

Anyways on Jan. 29th I started bleeding really lightly , really light pinkish color. It was such a light bleeding I didn't even have to put on a pad or anything. this continued for about three days...never even once managed to fill a pad and then the fourth day it became slightly heavier and lasted until February 8th when it stopped. 

Now my NORMAL period was supposed to start on the 9th,10th, or 11th of Feb. But it's the 11th today and no period. 

Throught this entire time i have had cramps and tender breasts as well as occasionally certain smells make my stomach turn. I have a VERY strong stomach and was shocked when once or twice i felt bile rise up in my throat. 

Could this have been implantation bleeding? I read that usually that type of bleeding is very short but mine lasted really long so i am thoroughly confused. 

Any advice or help would be much appreciated.

And yes my husband and i have been trying to get pregnant for the last two and a half years of our marriage. So, we have dealt with hopes and disappointments and plenty of negative tests before...I just hope this time it is something positive. 

Hello. I know it's been two years since you've post this but i wanted to know what happened? I mean, dd you end up being preggo? I am currently in the situation as you were. Any advice will be much appreciated