So me and my boyfriend were messing around about 2 months ago. He went in once and then i couldn't do it because i was scared. Two weeks later i started my period on time everything was normal except it ended 2 days early. During that week i went to the doctor and while i was there they took a pregnancy test that came out negative. Now this month is weird. Okay so the day before thanksgiving i had a colonoscopy and an endoscopy done. I did all of the prep solution and everything. Two days after my period came on as expected. But it's really weird this month. So it started first thing in the morning, like all of my periods usually do, and it was heavy red blood that lasted until saturday early afternoon. then it stopped all together, but then around 4 that afternoon i had dark brownish is blackish blood just enough to fill a pad. and then it stopped again until sunday around 4. It's been doing that since then and it's wednesday now everytime around 4- 4:30 ish. Am i having a weird period because I am pregnant, did the prep solution or anestesia have an effect on my hormones and that's causing a weird period or is it just stress about the procedure and the results. Do i have a chance of pregnancy?

Did he cum inside you? If not , then chances are no. But, the period problem, I will let someone else solve. I got nothing on that.