Maybe I am just wishful thinking...but I really felt like I was pregnant this month...I used an OPK and had unprotected sex 3 days following ovulation and on the day that I ovulated...This past week my breasts have been sore, and I have had mild cramping, which usually does not start until I begin my period. Last month was my first month to go off of birth control.

This morning, I woke up with no cramps at all, but there was a small amount of blood on my tampon. it is not very dark..but I'm not sure if I would call it "pink" either...

I changed it after showering, and several hours later, there is a little more blood on one side of the tampon only, but it is not a heavy flow at all, nor does it seem to be increasing in flow. Also, I usually have horrible cramps, where I take several midol and still find little relief. I hardly have any cramps at all right now.

Is this just an odd period or is it possible I could be just having decidual bleeding or am I just wishful thinking? Also, could this bleeding just be attributed to going off of the pill? Should I take a pregnancy test soon?

I would be 13 dpo right now.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Ummmm, you said that you woke and had a small amount of blood on your tampon? Why would you use a tampon unless you had started your period? If you think your pregnant and you have not started your period, you probably shouldn't use tampons until you know for sure.
Just a thought.

I would wait about a day or so before your period is to start, if this is neg, wait another week and retest, it could be possible, but then to maybe your body is just trying to adjust after stopping birthcontrol....

I was really trying to figure out if it's normal have most of the symptoms for early pregnancy but not all (no sore breast, or frequent urination.. I go a lot normally so I didn't notice the difference) I test myself twice and It was positive, plus I didn't have a period really, but was mostly spotting now and then...That’s how far I can go to conclude I'm pregnant. BUT what is the DPO? I hear I'm 3-4 dpo....12 dpo..what does it means?