hello all,
i ovulated on june 1st, had intercourse the day before. now 12 days later, I felt as if I was going to start my period, cramps and bachache. I went to the bathroom and there was a pinkish, brownish discharge but, then an hour later I started to bleed like my period. I have been bleeding the last 2 days but, very light, not like my period. My period is actually not that heavy at all but, this is very light, I could use a panty liner. is this implantation bleeding or my period? I have also been planning to have a baby and this is actually my first month trying.
:)

Take an early pregnancy test like a first response...

I took the pregnancy test yesterday and it came out negative....should I retest again in a week like the test said? or just try for next month? I bought EPT, should I have used First Response like you said?

just before my period was due i had a pinky discharge and slight spotting for 2 days, then it was like a light period, but still pinky at times. is that normal? i took a pregnancy test before my bleed and 2 days into it, both were negative. but i've been feeling tired, quite sick and turning down most food. could i be pregnant? or should i trust the home pregnancy test?

Hi, thats similar to what I am experiencing. I started bleeding 12dpo and now (2 days on) am almost finished. I originally thought it was just my period a few days early but the amount of blood and duration is making me suspicious!

I have done some research online and it seems with the blood loss I have had (more then spotting) its unlikely I am P, so am planning to try for next month. Good luck to you...baby dust your way.

Hi all
I had my last period on May 22nd, I had the usual cramps but insted of having myregular period I am only having spot blleding which it is not as period at all. I have being trying to get pregnent for a while, and I can't really tell if this is implantation spoting or any thing else, I don't want to take the test because I have been turned down so many times.

Hi everyone, i have a problem and i dont know what to do. It all started when I first masturbated! I was 12 and i didnt have my period yet, and i was kinda worried bc i thought it would affect me in a way... Now, I have 14 and I bleed a brownish (or light red) blood but it doesnt look like blood... its more like mucus when you are sick and sneeze (only example I had in my mind) but only for a couple of days.. like every month or 2... i really dont know when ill start bleeding...
and sometimes it does look like normal blood.... But i dont know if my period begun or not. I havnt told my mom cuz I dont want to tell her that I masturbate (like if anyone does).
Also, i always stick towel paper to "clean" or dry inside my vagina... and i do it more when i have blood..... After a few days, doing this, i stop bleeding (but its not abundant bleeding) and i never know, even if i count, when ill bleed again... ITS TROUBLESOME! Im really scared and i dont want to go to the doctor... b/c if i go, ill have to go to my dad which happens to be a gynecologist!
Please help me solve this problem on my own!

(my body: obviously, i have started my puberty. I have breasts, and hair in pubic area, and i heard that when you menstruate for first time, you stop growing (as a normal kid), but i am still growing, like half centimeter every week! now im one of the tallest in my class, and Im still growing,
and thats why I think my period hasnt started yet...)

G-Girl what you are describing sounds like you are indeed getting your period. You should speak to a doctor which we will confirm. As well, masturbation has no impact on whether or not you wll get your period (and many many girls start masturbating at your age).

Geez g-girl. Ask your mom if you can get a new gyn. sounds horrible to have to go to your dad, whether you are masturbating or not.

My periods are generally very heavy and I'm usually in alot of pain... I had my period on time this month, and the flow was the same as always but my cramps weren't as bad and I was in very little pain... I usually bleed for about 6 to 7 days and this time I only last 5 days then the 6th and 7th day I had a nasty thick brown discharge... it went away on the 7th day but I don't know if I should worry or it I was just havng a lighter period b/c of stress

hi im 14 years old

i masturbate sometimes...i haven't have my period for 2 months and like last 2 days or 3 im bleeding a little and it happened last 2 weeks also....

is there anything wrong on me?

hi, just wanted to know if u ever found out whether u were prego or no/? i m in the same situation

My name is Anett, i had sex with my fiance 3 x during my last ovulation period in december. I supposed to start my period on the 10th of january. on the 8th of jan I started heavy bright red bleeding, and its still on atm. Since i have gotten my period, its always started with little cramping 3 days before i got my actual period with brown discharge. But now it came without any pain, and with heavy watery red blood. then it stopped for half a day today then i started it again, and its not reddish brownish. I feel really tired since days, and this bleeding came on the 12th days past ovulation, 2 days early. I have been dizzy all day today, and i know it sounds weird, and sorry for the language, but before this bleeding started, 2 times just once in the morning when i wiped after bowel movement, i had a little bit of brownish rectal discharge what i have never had, same like i usually start my period with. It has never happened to me before, my period was always 27-28days cycle starting with brownish discharge and little cramping few days before that, but now there is no pain. and the other weird thing that since im bleeding it feels really weird if i dont put tampon in, i feel nauseous, but when i put tampon in, it stoppes after few minutes. also my body temperature feels much higher than its usually, so Im worried now what can it be. I did  a test 10 days past ovulation it came out negative. i have been trying for a baby since november with my partner, so i was wondering if there is any chance it could be implantation bleeding. Please help me if you can or if you have similar stories. Thank you x

hi :)

so my last period was july 5 2013 and my question is could i be pregnant ?

i been trying to convicted for awhile now so i havent been using protection for the whole month of july !then around july 30th i felt my period coming  i thought so my self its coming 5 day early if it is my period .so i when to the rest room and had browish discharged in my panties! the 31st was the same browish discharged then it was the 8/1/13 and only wen i wiped it changed from browish to light pink and was going on till the 8th of Aug. some days it would be gone completely but others would be light pinkish. i took a pregnancy test on the 8th of Aug and come out NEGATIVE??? that day i had stop spotting that's y i took it 

but till the 9th of agu come light to mild bleeding. so at first i thought i was just light spotting nd i heard that can be implantation bleeding but then on the 9th of Aug i though i was my normal period but very different till today Aug 14. so im wondering if some thing is wrong or is that normal ? cuz i noramly have my periods every month on time and normal nothing irregular like this month ! im planning on going to the clinic to see whats wrong or y is this happending ! 

thanks

Try a clearblue digital test