Hello ladies! This is my first month of TTC! I am very unsure whether I am having symptoms or if they are all in my head. I went off birth control 9 months ago and have had irregular length cycles, only rarely feeling mid-cycle pain (most likely ovulation?). I was on BC for 10 years and before then never had a period. So even though I'm almost 30, I don't really know what premenstrual symptoms feel like and I certainly don't know what early preg symptoms feel like. Since my cycle length has been irregular, I used OPK this month and so I think I am 15 DPO (AF is due in 2 days). I was BFN on 10DPO. I've had twinges and cramping from 7-12 DPO, feeling "leaky", heartburn, very hungry. When do you think I should test? Thanks in advance for your replies!!

The general rule of thumb is to test the day after your missed period. But, depending on when you would've conceived, you sometimes get a false negative. Best bet is to wait to see if your AF shows up. If not, do a test. If you still aren't sure, go to your doctor for a blood test. A lot of the symptoms could just be premenstrual...but every woman is different. Good luck!! ~~~~Baby Dust~~~~