October 27th - November 1st: The past few days I have felt terrible health wise. The first day I had a bad migraine to the point where everything was spinning even when I actually would lay on my bed it wouldn't go away. Along with this came some nausea. The second day I was fine and the third day my boobs became very sore and my lower back hurt a lot. All I wanted to do was sleep. Same deal the third day, except with mild nausea. The fourth day I noticed my breasts becoming VERY veiny (which has never happened before), but then it subsided. Along with all this I also have very mild period like cramps (as if i'm going to get my period in which i am not due until November 5th - 2 days from now).

November 3rd: Today, mostly everything subsided except the sides of my breasts are mildly sore and somewhat veiny. I know most of these could be related to early menstrual signs, but I am just wondering. I'm not here for a diagnosis, but is anyone else in my boat? I plan on testing if I miss my period and I am 12 DPO. Any feedback would be great, thanks ! Also, I have NEVER had sore breasts before with my period. Also, they've never been so veiny. And there is a small possibility I could be pregnant.

November 4th: Today, I got what seems to be my period with the exception of: a little bit of nausea (no vomiting), complete exhaustion and a light flow. (usually, my first day flow is heavy). Also, at the first sign of the flow it was pinkish and now seemed to become a little more brighter red, however still some pinkness. Does this sound like a period or could there be the small possibility of implantation?

November 5th: It feels like a real period except that migrane where everything was spinning and wouldn't go away came back today. Even when I layed down. I had nausea for over four and a half hours, but didn't vomit at all. Also, my cramps are mild (which is never the case with my period, my cramps always hurt a lot and also lately they've been concentrated to one side rather then all around). So I'm pretty much confused as to what is going on, I've read and heard that implantation bleeding while not common can last a couple of days and can sometimes resemble a period (again, not common). I need to wear a pad because theres that much blood, what throws me off and makes me think it's a period is it's a little bright redder and I have noticed clotting a bit (but again, i get that every month). Also , if it is a period why would I get so many different symptoms I have never gotten with my period ever before in my life a week before I was due?

Just looking for some answers, not a diagnosis. Anyone else in a similar boat? %-)

also, i forgot to mention i am urintating A LOT.

i know how you feel. for the past few days i have had some stomach cramps and it seems a bit too early. 3 days ago i thought i might be ovulating, and now the pain is not as bad but i still feel crampy in my lower abdomen. i havent seen any spotting yet, and my period isnt due for another 5days. however in your case, from what i have read online so far, implantation bleeding is lighter than a typical period, without clotting and not enough to need a normal pad, so it could definately be your period. changes in your lifestyle and mood can change your hormones and your period reaction sometimes so it might just be a little different this time