Hi! This may be long, I'm sorry. :-( I'm 19 and my husband and I just started trying for our 1st baby last month. My periods have always been regular (26-28 day cycles- 5 days long) but my last period was very unusual. I had two days of flowing a little lighter than usual then I had two days that I only spotted in the mornig and there was nothing by the afternoon. I took a couple pt but they all said negative. :'( So my husband and I tried again this month and my next period was due to start this past week. It started yesterday but it too has been unusual. My first day is usually heavy with extreme lower back pains but all I needed was a couple panty liners and I had almost no back pains. When I woke up this monring I noticed I bled more over night but still not as hard as usual and since then I've only had some spotting on my pad when my second day is usually my hardest. Most of the bleeding seems to be on the tp or in the toilet when I use the bathroom. It goes from a pinkish/brown to a dark or bright red but still quite a bit lighter than usual. Throughout all of it I have had a lot of pregnancy symptoms but it may just be wishful thinking. My breats have been tender and swollen, I've been bloated, fatigued, unrinating much more frequently, on/off nuaseation and some mild to moderate cramping (I never cramp, not even during my period). I took another pt 5 days ago but it too was negative. :'(

If anyone has any comments or advice I would really love to know if I could be pregnant or if it's just another very unusaul period. ?

My "period" is still very unusual. Like I said before this month my first day was only spotting to a very light flow and my second started out mostly spotting then went to a some what moderate flow. This was a lot lighter than usual. My third and now my fourth day is also just spotting to a very light flow. It acts like it's going to end but then I end up with some more red spotting. Even now most of it is on the tp. I took another pt this morning but it still says negative. I'm going to the doctor tomorrow so I will ask him but I just wanted some other imput on my situation. Thanks!

what ever happened when u went to the doctor cause i have been expericing the same exact things.. Still have no answers;(