i had spotting on the day before my temperature shifted. then 2 days after my temperature shifted i started getting brown spotting and it's lasted 5 days. i've never had mid-cycle spotting before so i'm hoping it's implantation spotting. however, i've read that implantation spotting generally happens 7-9 days after ovulation and for me, it seems to have started 3 days after ovulation for me.

Hi, I am seem to be in the same boat as you. I also had some brown discharge 3 days after I ovulation and it lasted for 5 days too. Just wondering if you ever found out what it was. I should have gotten my period on 12/11 and I haven't gotten one yet. Please let me know.

Thanks!!!

same with me.. a couple of days after ovulation I starting spotting . Is it pregnancy?

thanks

I know I am a year late compared to the posts but ... Same here!... I have been going crazy b/c we are trying to conceive and my body is giving me mixed signals. I had my last period on 11.20.07, ovulated around 12.4.07 and started to spot a brown discharge on 12.8.07 or so and still spotting. so frustrated not knowing. Help please.

I am having the same problem. I am going crazy. I ovulated on the 12 Dec and today I woke up with light bleeding. My hubby and I are trying to conceive and all of this is driving me crazy. My period isn't due until 26 Dec and I don't know how to take this situation I woke up to! Can someone please give me some advice!

Any update here? I ovulated about 2 days ago and noticed brown spotting today. My and my husband are trying to conceive. My period is not due until Dec 27th.

My last period was 11/20, had brown spotting for 7 days, starting 12/5 (around the time I should've ovulated, but I don't think I did ovulate)...it is now 1/10, still no period but my body gets messed up sometimes (hormonal imbalance) so I'm frustrated. my boobs started hurting 8 days ago (they usually start hurting a week before my period comes too) so this is just really confusing. Going to test on Saturday if aunt flo hasn't arrived...Please let us know if you find out one way or the other! :-)

Hi, Did any of you find out what this was about? I've had red and then lots of brown spotting for about 5 days now after my ovulation was due. Any info any of you found out would be realy helpful! thanks.

Hi did anyone of you found out? I'm on the same boat as all of you are. Closely following my cycle to achieve pregnancy. After peak + 3, I spotted for 5 days. I'll do HPT on 17th day after ovulation and will let you know.

I'm hoping for an answer too!

I started spotting 4 days past ovulation and this is now day 4 with mild/moderate cramps and brown spotting.

This happened to me once before, in April, and we were pregnant. The spotting stopped on 11 dpo, I tested and got a BFP. Sadly, that ended in miscarriage as a blighted ovum... pretty sure that had nothing to do with the spotting.

HELP! Anyone else have insight?

Hello, I would love to find out what happened with everyone. As I, too, am having similar symptoms: brown spotting one day after ovulation with cramps - this lasted for 3 days. My period is due Friday, 2/20. Any ideas?

OMG did any of you turn out pregnant??? I have had the same thing happen and its driving me crazy! I had 3 days of positive opks and then the day after my neg opk( which would have been either 3 or 4 dpo) I had some pink spotting that lasted 2 days and i'm sooooo hoping it was implantation.....

ok, we have been trying for about 6 months now, and this last cycle, i ovulated on cd 12, which was the 27th of may, and then on the 31st or the 1st, i started spotting. at first it was like clear mucus with stringy red blood in it and it was just pink tinged cm for the next day and a half or so. if i o'd on cd 12 like i think, would it be ovulation spotting or implantion??? we want this to be our month b/c my DH (olny 31, i'm 27) had a stroke and is going into the hospital for open heart surgery so we really have been praying for our little mirracle. anyone have any ideas?

Did anyone ever reply back to the postings? I have the sampe problem!!! Fertility specialists said it was no big deal, but we have been trying for 4 years.

Me too, I had brownish spotting starting 2-3 days past OV and it has gone for 4 days now, kind of frightning! At first it was mixed in with a egg white-ish discharge- quite alot might I add, of the clearish discharge.